My Nintendogs

When you live in a condo, you gotta make due — especially if you don't like scooping up... (well you get the idea). Another daft site by BLANKartist.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

3rd Place Pup


In the Obedience Trial, Spek took 3rd place. In the end, it wasn't his talent, obedience or undivided attention to his trainer (that's me), it was the 2.4 hours of shampooing and brushing I slaved over that wowed the judges. I think I broke my stylus in the process.

Here you can see him chewing up the prize cup. His prize winnings? A measely $30.

3 Comments:

At 8:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was so cool, im being sarcastic

 
At 1:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh, you must suck. But, I am sure that you could do better than thAT. If that was a real contest, I'd be crying and yell at my dog and scream ''YOU KNOW YOU COULD DO BETTER THAN THAT, YOU REALLY DO SUCK!''

 
At 8:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home