My Nintendogs

When you live in a condo, you gotta make due — especially if you don't like scooping up... (well you get the idea). Another daft site by BLANKartist.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Off to the Pound. OK, more like off to Futureshop.

So I'm finally dusting off my Nintendo DS after having it sit idle for a month (except for the casual Mario play), and adopting a Nintendog or two. You gotta love the recent price drop. Sucks to be me!

I've always liked (other people's) dogs, though never owned a pet larger than a goldfish. And even then, Mom cleaned the tank. Now that I'm a full-grown adult, I think I can upgrade myself to a serious pet. OK, so I can flip the lid shut when a virtual piddle happens, but it's a start. Let's hope I don't accidentally starve the poor thing in the first day.

Wish me luck and stay tuned.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How could you do such a thing? :( If I'd ever done that to my pup I'd restart my whole entire game. So, could please apologise for me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home